1. When you hire us, you’re not just getting a single agent; you get a highly experienced team of licensed agents working hard to sell your home.
2. We pay all advertising expenses and professional photography up front- you don’t pay a dime until we bring you an acceptable offer that clears the escrow process and successfully sells your property.
3. We have a brick and mortar office that not only allows us to market your home to even more buyers/walk ins, but we have multiple realtor and networking groups that meet at our office weekly who will see your home listing in advance, potentially generating even more stronger offers.
4. All of our agents are full-time agents who are committed to working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. Our agents are licensed realtors and have multiple certifications, with a combined total of over 20 years experience in selling real estate.
6. 83% of buyers now start their property search on the Internet. You won’t find a more tech-savvy Realtor in this area.
7. Most agents will put your home on the Arizona MLS, hold a few open houses, and maybe place some quickly made fliers in a brochure box outside. We advertise properties on SEVEN major websites, dozens of minor websites, social media, and we aggressively promote properties directly to other agents at marketing meetings, including our entire network as a member of the Southwest Chamber of Commerce.
8. We will be there for you, responding quickly to situations and taking care of any questions or concerns as they arise. We treat every home as if it were our own.
9. We are negotiation and contract writing experts- which means we strive to get you the absolute most money and the best terms in your contract (closing timeline, seller lease-back) etc.
10. Our clients become our friends for life!
Darrelle Breanne Johnson- Owner, Licensed Realtor
Step 1: Call to schedule a home evaluation
Step 2: Prepare your home for the market
Step 3: Your agent will begin to market and show the home to attract an offer
If the built-up equity in your current home will be applied to the down payment on the new home, typically your current home will need to be sold first. If you will not be applying this, then you may not need to sell your home first and an offer not contingent on you selling your home can be attractive to sellers that you offer on their home.
The selling price of a house fluctuates depending on multiple factors. The most common ones are the neighborhood and what similar-sized houses are currently selling for. Also, look at the age and condition.
Selling your home is a big decision! The traditional homebuying season begins in spring and runs through the summer/early fall in most parts of the country. As temperatures rise, listings and sales heat up. That means in most areas you'll face more competition with other home sellers in the summer, but more prospective buyers will be out there shopping! There are exceptions, though, so it's important to understand your local market. For example, the amount of homes (inventory) for sale in your area and interest rates can also play a large role in the best time to sell. In short, the best time to sell your home is when you can sell it for the most value- and we can help you determine that!
The Eden Agency Real Estate
3810 South Estrella Parkway, Goodyear, Arizona 85338, United States
Copyright © 2023 The Eden Agency Real Estate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy